Why did LogMeIn purchase Jive?
- LogMeIn is a market leader in communications and collaboration, and has long had a strategy to bring together a set of complementary of technologies that unlock the potential of the modern workforce
- LogMeIn’s purchase of Jive brings together the two great teams and technology behind Jive’s cutting-edge UC offerings and LogMeIn’s market leading collaboration portfolio, which includes products like GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar and OpenVoice
- LogMeIn can now offer the most modern, scalable and innovative Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC) portfolio on the market today -- a portfolio built and backed by the best team in the market, where best-in-class UC products are paired with best-in-class Collaboration products to serve even more of our customers’ most pressing needs
Will Jive continue to be supported as a standalone offering?
- Yes, there are no plans to change the way Jive’s highly popular UC products are packaged or sold.
Will my point of contact (i.e. account manager) remain the same?
- Yes. All account managers will remain the same.
Will my contract remain unchanged?
- Yes. All contracts remain unchanged for the remainder of their duration.
Where do I go for support now that Jive is part of LogMeIn?
What's the plan and timetable for integration with complementary LMI products (e.g. GoToMeeting)?
- The product teams have already started mapping out near and longer-term integration plans
- Details of these plans will be shared with customers and partners in the weeks and months ahead