Equipment Rental Terms
These Equipment Rental Terms govern your rental of any business communications equipment provided by us, as identified in a signed Order and are subject to LogMeIn’s Terms of Service available at https://www.logmein.com/legal/terms-and-conditions
The parties agree as follows:
- Equipment Rental. All rental equipment must have a corresponding Services subscription for the entire rental period (the “Rental Term”). You must pay the Service Charges corresponding to each device for the entire Rental Term. You may not pledge, encumber, sub-rent, or loan the rental equipment to any third party without our written consent.
- Term; Extension.
- (a) The initial term of this agreement may only be two, three, or five years and is equal to the term stated on the sales quote.
- (b) The term will extend month-to-month after the initial term unless you provide notice of termination at least 30 days before the end of the term.
- Equipment Purchase. If you have paid all Rental Charges for the Rental Term, you may purchase the rental equipment for fair market value. Upon such payment, we will assign title to the relevant rental equipment to you.
- Returns. No later than 15 days after the date of this agreement, you may cancel your equipment rental by providing us written notice and paying a restocking fee equal to 25% of the MSRP for the equipment.
- Maintenance, Repair, and Replacement. You must keep the rental equipment in good working condition. If we determine that the rental equipment has been damaged through abuse or neglect, you must pay LogMeIn an amount equal to the lesser of the cost to replace the equipment or the cost to repair the equipment. If you fail to return the rental equipment within 10 days of the termination or expiration of the Rental Term, you must pay us an amount equal to the replacement cost of the rental equipment.
- Defective Equipment. We will repair or replace any rental equipment that fails during the Rental Term due to a manufacturer’s defect at no cost to you. We will determine whether to repair or replace the rental equipment and may provide replacement equipment that has been previously used.
Last Updated: February 2021