Give your employees the tools they need to work from anywhere.
Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch to get you set up.
Empower your employees to work remotely. LogMeIn has long created innovative products that power remote work for people all around the globe. You can count on reliable access, productivity, support and communication, even when working conditions are unpredictable or unexpected.
Coronavirus forced businesses to reconsider their remote work policies. As the world starts to return to some normalcy, we know that organizations will see a jump in full-time remote workers, but the more dramatic shift will be that more and more work will become location-agnostic.
We expect organizations to embrace remote working more than ever before. Today's technology has enabled organization to embrace policies that trend toward more flexible work and away from the rigid 9-5.
- LogMeIn Pro, Central and GoToMyPC
- When VPNs become over-loaded or your employees don’t have the option to take their work home with them, secure remote access is the best solution.
- Ensure all of your employees are able to remotely access their work computers from home from any desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile device.
- LastPass Identity
- Secure every employee login with complete visibility and control through unified single sign-on, password management and multifactor authentication.
- Resolve technical issues by delivering web-based support to customers, end users, unattended computers and servers.
- Maintain productivity with instant, reliable face-to-face collaboration that’s by your side wherever you join from – desktop, web, or mobile.
- Keep your critical communication lines intact. Forward calls from your office to GoToConnect, your trusted, reliable phone system in the cloud.
- Deliver powerful presentations for remote teams with up to 3,000 attendees – perfect for all-hands meetings or company-wide announcements.
- Deliver up-to-date answers 24/7 to customers and employees, and learn from their questions, with an AI-powered, self-service bot.
Unable To Process Request
Talk to you soon!
A LogMeIn Representative will follow up shortly with an email or phone call.